• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles headed to IMG Academy; Huskers appear to be his leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a 5* when it's all said and done

I think you'll see the same thing happen with he and Fuller. If they flirt around with Alabama, OSU, USC etc, they'll get their 5th star. If not, they won't. Obviously, I think very highly of Fuller. It will be impressive if we can keep him committed.

Last edited:
Realistically, what are our chances at landing him at this point? 25%, 50%, more than 50%? Based on the tweets it looks like he is a Nebraska lean?

Realistically, what are our chances at landing him at this point? 25%, 50%, more than 50%? Based on the tweets it looks like he is a Nebraska lean?

My gut says 50/50, that's all I'm going off of is my gut. I have seen him tweet an awful lot about Adams from LSU. Not sure if he has some type of relationship with him, looks up to him or if he is interested in LSU.

Have we so early forgotten about that fluffy haired silhouette from the Calibraska movie themed poster? This kid is N. it's only a matter of time before he announces.

Have we so early forgotten about that fluffy haired silhouette from the Calibraska movie themed poster? This kid is N. it's only a matter of time before he announces.

^^^!
Personally think he is already committed and has been since Lindsey made the flip.

Edit: With that said, just imagine a secondary made up of Blades and Bookie at DB with Jackson back at one of the safety spots... :Drool:

Last edited:

Think about having an in like that in IMG... that would be in my openion as big as KJJ was out of Calibraska.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back