• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles headed to IMG Academy; Huskers appear to be his leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats ok, so long as he still comes here.... riles and holmes were by far the best athletes on their team, which has got plenty of very good players

He's not getting that at Calabasas?

Yeah that was my point in the OP. He plays for a top level school in the highest level of football in California so going to IMG is curious to say the least as I don't see what gains at all honestly.

A kid like Broc Bando coming where he did I can understand somewhat.

Last edited:
Yeah that was my point in the OP. He plays for a top level school in the highest level of football in California so going to IMG is curiou sto say the least as I don't see what gains at all honestly.

A kid like Broc Bando coming where he did I can understand somewhat.

Maybe he is "testing" out life away from home?

The proximity to FU (hahaha) is a concern...I wonder how much of a cool/special/elite factor going to IMG has. I don't know much about much, but it might just seem really cool to a 17 year old kid to say that you're going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back