• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Pick-Six vs. Corona Centennial

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAL4NE

Recruit
10 Year Member
Headed to the IMG Academy-Corona Centennial game last night in San Diego to see Bookie play. He stole the show with 2 interceptions returned for TDs. While his first TD was negated due to a penalty, the second one stood as called - here's the video of that play. Bookie took home MVP honors as IMG beat Corona 40-20. Thought you might like to see. :)

Boy do we need him. And a few of his besties.
Yeah. At this point we have to take a RB in this class. We need a TJ Pledger even though it's a long shot. With Bryant having a swollen knee after every game and some practices as a true sophomore, I doubt he lasts through the season, let alone next year or the year after. I mean, we need more depth, quality depth there. Scary.

Bookie is a stud. Cant wait to have him line up next season. Eric lee played well last game, so it could be a battle next fall camp.

Yeah. At this point we have to take a RB in this class. We need a TJ Pledger even though it's a long shot. With Bryant having a swollen knee after every game and some practices as a true sophomore, I doubt he lasts through the season, let alone next year or the year after. I mean, we need more depth, quality depth there. Scary.

Bookie is a stud. Cant wait to have him line up next season. Eric lee played well last game, so it could be a battle next fall camp.

Bryant probably doesn't need to be the workhorse but he proved he can be the man. In the back of my mind I think Bradley is going to emerge at some point. He's getting some talk from the staff that you normally don't hear on freshmen unless they have something special. Would love to see him in the backfield sooner than later.

Unless they opt to move Lamar Jackson back to safety once Kalu is gone. He was a safety in HS and has the size to play the position. It will be an interesting dilemma

https://hailvarsity.com/s/2087/ralph-brown-bookie-understands-the-art-of-playing-cornerback
“This guy is a corner in every sense of the word,” Brown said. “I mean, the way he acts, walks, how he covers. He understands routes and when they break them off, he knows when to cut. He plays the game with a confidence that I played with later in my career. He understands the game like an art. When you play cornerback and look at it like an art form, you’re on another level. That’s how he approaches the game and his matchup with a wide receiver. He’s an artistic-type cornerback. It’s beautiful to watch."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back