• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to add him back to the class and not surprising to me at all if he's one of several re-commits.

I noticed that too - however, I didn't see Fisher follow him back. Now when you look at who Bookie is Following Fisher is not listed.

That doesn't sound good. If Bookie has opened the door at all, his new position coach needs to be all over it.

I'm sure eventually our coaches will follow him back. They've all got their hands pretty full right now. That said, the fact that they haven't immediately followed back and aren't fawning all over him may actually benefit Nebraska. Frost is the new hot coach. There's now a lot of buzz around the program and Bookie is currently on the outside looking in when he used to have a front row seat. He may be feeling a little bit of FOMO and coaches not immediately paying attention to him will add to that feeling. These coaches know what they're doing. I'm not worried.

Last edited:
I'm sure eventually our coaches will follow him back. They've all got their hands pretty full right now. That said, the fact that they haven't immediately followed back and aren't fawning all over him may actually benefit Nebraska. Frost is the new hot coach. There's now a lot of buzz around the program and Bookie is currently on the outside looking in when he used to have a front row seat. He may be feeling a little bit of FOMO and coaches not immediately paying attention to him will add to that feeling. These coaches know what they're doing. I'm not worried.
This guy is never on the outside...he's probably welcome at any team in the country. We'd be very fortunate to get a second look from this guy.

This guy is never on the outside...he's probably welcome at any team in the country. We'd be very fortunate to get a second look from this guy.
i think what he was getting at is that Bookie was the face of this recruiting class at one time. now he's technically not a part of it any more than he's a part of the Clemson/OU/whoever class.

Bookie is a kid a defense can build a program around. A lock down corner with leadership to boot? You have lock down corners, you can play any defense you want to bring pressure, free up safeties, etc.

He is still the number one commit I would like to land, even above Parsons, who has mad ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back