• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo talking to Oklahoma's Matt McMillen

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmaHusker

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Just got the approval from Coach Stoops to talk with Matty McMillen... I'm very optimistic that this could be a program changer!
@BoPelini

mug_mcmillen_matt.jpg

Matt McMillen

Heard he talked to the Bellfonte District Attorney about Jerry Sandusky too but the DA wouldn't release him.

This is a joke.

Seems like the staffer who runs Bo's Twitter has got a sense of humor as of late.

This tweet is a joke as pointed out in the other thread....he is the Administrative Coordinator for the OU football staff....has never been a coach....

Last edited:

This is a joke.

Seems like the staffer who runs Bo's Twitter has got a sense of humor as of late.
2 jokes in 1 season?!?!? with the first being the "Black Helmet" rumor....now this....both from a Univ. staffer with a Twitter acct. Almost too much fun and games for me in one season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back