• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Blake Veargis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoods

Nebraska Alum Class of 2001
5 Year Member

Most likely we're his top pick right now because NU is his best offer to date.

True, but the national guys usually don't put in their picks this early if they think they might have to change them later if a "better" suitor comes along. He must have reason to believe he's serious about Nebraska.

We should be at the top of his list. Nobody else has offered this woefully undersized recruit.

Tyjon was a solid four star pursued by many top programs. Trying to make a comparison at this point is patently ridiculous.
Please explain why you said he was "undersized." Lets see, if you are a 4-star, you can be tiny and SoCal doesn't say a word, but if you are the same size but haven't reached 4-star, you are so small it is amazing that you play sports at all...LOL.

Gotta love people complaining about "stars" in March... :rolleyes:

I love sitting underneath the stars by the fire pit with my friend Jack D. Don't care what month it is. Don't like it so much when there are no stars.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back