• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bill Moos said he’s talked to Scott Frost about scheduling Kansas and Kansas State in the future

FYI I think that would be great to play them both again. Not to mention a home and away would be a game our fans could travel too in Kansas.

I am more interested in Coach Frost’s response/thoughts after the conversation with AD Moos. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The 2 for 1 would be a must. I love the idea, but we schedule the Akron's of the world because it's a home game. Tim Miles says :Eek:.
Ya, that would basically solidify the "football school" thing and probably not be great from a perception standpoint for basketball. That being said, it's a lot easier to schedule the Arkansas Pine-Bluffs in basketball because they are somewhat expected and scheduling is somewhat less difficult in that sport as well.

would hate to see a Kansas or ksu be the deciding factor in keeping us out of the playoffs. stranger things have happened

Maybe not as for them headed south after he leaves depends on who they hire as we have found out on a few occasions when it came to Nebraska football since Coach Osborne retired. So pure speculation that they will suddenly implode and disappear.
We'll see, but imo, they are quite likely to suck. They are only as good as they are now because of Snyder, and they aren't that damn good. They are fielding teams with mostly high 2* talent. He is coaching them up. They certainly won't have a better coach (that's a given), so unless recruiting shifts drastically upward, they are in for a serious nosedive once he leaves. Hardly pure speculation, mostly common sense.

Last edited:

We'll see, but imo, they are quite likely to suck. They are only as good as they are now because of Snyder, and they aren't that damn good. They are fielding teams with mostly high 2* talent. He is coaching them up. They certainly won't have a better coach (that's a given), so unless recruiting shifts drastically upward, they are in for a serious nosedive once he leaves. Hardly pure speculation, mostly common sense.

Like I said all speculation what happens when he retires. Until you know who the new coach will be etc etc know one knows where the program goes.

I'd bet Bo could turn them around in to respectable. I'd take a chance with him. You could probably get him for 2m per. That program needs some attitude and he'd bring just that.

If Bo is to go back to a power 5 school KU is the ideal type of school he needs to go to. Overshadowed by basketball, low expectations, little media scrutiny, this is exactly the type of situation he needs.

I'd bet Bo could turn them around in to respectable. I'd take a chance with him. You could probably get him for 2m per. That program needs some attitude and he'd bring just that.
I agree, I think he'd be the ideal coach for K-State. He'd be good at Kansas too, but unlikely to fit in there as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back