• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Home Opener - Nebraska hosts Minnesota - 3-23-2018 - Game 1 - **4:05 pm**- Haymarket Park

Well CBob, another good job by you, but not so much by our Cornhuskers. I too hope it rains overnight or tomorrow am, but for different reasons. see you when I can but spring has sprung again and I am more shorthanded and inexperienced at work than I have been in years.

tumblr_msnrbdoshM1qzp9weo8_400.gif

HC hot seat? Or too early?

I do not think Darin is in trouble, yet, but we are in trouble, in so many ways!! Our starters are not, yet, ready for any stretch toward a pennant. Our relievers are not ready for anything! When it comes to our hitting? Well, spasmodic, as usual; and, sadly, we are so bad when it comes to getting a clutch hit! What is so easy for our opponents, it is hell for our Huskers to get that certain hit or lay-down bunt, to progress in most innings:Dighole:, let alone score! Dang, it is as if we are just beginning the preseason!! Totally mystified!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back