• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Best Sports Trips Taken

Cubs, White Sox, Indians, Tigers, Brewers, Reds, Cards, Royals, and Pirates.

I think it was only 9 instead of 11. We had planned to go to Toronto but due to a probation issue of my brother we couldn’t.
:thumbsup:
I'm not a baseball fan, but I like occasionally going to games for the atmosphere and experience. I like Americana, and some of those stadiums are cultural icons. A few years ago I was working near Boston for several months, and I disappointed I didn't make the time to take a tour of Fenway park.

:thumbsup:
I'm not a baseball fan, but I like occasionally going to games for the atmosphere and experience. I like Americana, and some of those stadiums are cultural icons. A few years ago I was working near Boston for several months, and I disappointed I didn't make the time to take a tour of Fenway park.
I saw some games in Fenway including the 75 WS but also saw a couple of games in old Yankee Stadium and Wrigley field.

76'( I think ) Fiesta Bowl....Nebraska- ASU....we lost...sucked.
Right field at Fenway park ( 84' I think )...beautiful afternoon..saw Kirk Gibson
86'-90' Indy 500....whoa...what a party. Mario Andretti hits the wall out of turn 4 about 20 rows away from us.
Alamo Bowl vs Northwestern....Fun blowout. 66-?
Opening day Coors field.
Oklahoma vs ScuM at Folsom......Switzer goes crazy and gets after the refs at almost mid field. OU destroys them.
Pittsburgh Penguins with Mario Lemieux at the igloo vs the Islanders.

- Vegas Golden Knights 2017 home opener. Out in Vegas for a conference and stumbled into tickets for the game. The very first regular season home game and coming a week after the shooting made that building electric. Never experienced an environment like that. Having Vince Neil in the seat next to me was kind of cool too.

- 2010 Nebraska-Colorado game. Last Big 12 home game and my sons first game in Memorial Stadium. Memories.....

- 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

- 1985 24 Hours of Le Mans. Camped out for the week. Bucket list item checked off....

- 1979 Edmonton Oilers V Minnesota North Stars at the Met. The Great One's first season in the NHL.

- 1988 Detroit Gran Prix. Couldn't stand Aryton Senna at the time. Looking back, I'm thankful to have seen him win a race in person.

- 2016 Pensacola Ice Flyers V Peoria Riverman. Although not much of a trip (just 60 miles), this was probably the craziest hockey game that I have ever witnessed. Pensacola scored with 0.01 second on the clock to win the championship against a bitter rival. Peoria goes full minor league hockey and throws a tantrum on the ice. Ref assaulted, madness ensues. Gotta love minor league hockey....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back