• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Benning hints at 1-2 more leaving

Does anyone know if he won't enroll for fall classes or will he enroll take classes but not participate in football

Makes you wonder if the whole Calabasas crew are tokers?

Guilt by association or stereotyping a whole group is never a good thing specifically when you have absolutely nothing to back that charge up.

Trolling at its finest because you have nothing of value to add except to make baseless acquisitions that could be construed to be libelous or defaming a group of people simply because they have a school or a state they are from in this case.

For what its worth it doesn't make me wonder anymore than if you were to equate RG4 and Collin Miller who attended the same HS in Indiana are both pot smokers too because of RG4's substance abuse problem.

Just a silly notion and very shortsighted comment.

Thus I am banning you from this thread for the red highlight if no other reason.

RR

Last edited:
Too be honest, though I hate seeing young players leave, there are ALOT of good prospects in this years class that will more than replace who is leaving...and with more schollies we can get some of them....though I hope like heck KJ Jr comes back in January!

Yup agree on all. Here is to Keyshawn getting his life together and worrying about football once he does.

That is actually a very legit view point especially if he is sharing with groups of people.

C
Or, maybe he was stocking up so he didn't need anyone in Nebraska get it for him? Who knows. As berryhusker said, it's relative. Maybe a half ounce would last him a while, as I'm guessing he'd have to pick and choose when he could use it.

Last edited:
They all know the rules but they are 18 to 22 year old kids and some are much more mature than others but all of them are subject to making mistakes. The key is what they do about it going forward. I think KJ Sr. is trying to make sure his son doesn't make some of the same mistakes he might have made and I applaud him for doing just that. I also think it will make Jr. and a better person going forward and anticipate NU getting him back in Jan.

Guilt by association or stereotyping a whole group is never a good thing specifically when you have absolutely nothing to back that charge up.

Trolling at its finest because you have nothing of value to add except to make baseless acquisitions that could be construed to be libelous or defaming a group of people simply because they have a school or a state they are from in this case.

For what its worth it doesn't make me wonder anymore than if you were to equate RG4 and Collin Miller who attended the same HS in Indiana are both pot smokers too because of RG4's substance abuse problem.

Thus I am banning you from this thread for the red highlight if no other reason.

RR
I hate when I make a bad purchase. Especially when it gets me kicked out of a thread.

Last edited:

Thanks for putting into words what my thoughts were.
We covered this stuff in Socioloy 101.
RR

We will immediately give him his schollie, he's already earned it. Without KJJr there is likely no Gebbia, Bookie, Lindsey, and others.

Maybe they find a spot on the staff for him if he doesn't actually play on the team. That's the best of both worlds, another schollie to use and someone else to attract players to use it on!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back