• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Bowls Matchups and Discussion -- "How to Cope in an SEC World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is all the outcry from ESPN and other analysts like we saw in '01 when a fairly similar situation happened with Nebraska and Oregon? You really don't see too many people in the National media pulling for OSU--Even David Ubben says he thinks bama gets the nod.

I think it will be a lot more entertaining than everyone thinks. A re-match certainly didn't hurt the B1G Championship game last night.

no idea about the entertainment factor... but what will it prove?

if alabama wins, are they truly worthy of the national title simply because they earned a split with LSU? if it's 1-1 on the season, maybe we best play again. again, why should LSU have to beat bama twice -- while the tide only has to split?
if LSU wins again, i see it as a waste of time watching one team better the other team twice (i already freakin' knew LSU was better!). on top of that, what if okie state wins convincingly over stanford -- while alabama gets their second loss? won't it leave you wondering why in the heck okie state didn't get a chance in the first place?

i honestly can't think of an outcome that will satisfy me about this season. not when i already know LSU is better than Alabama -- because I actually saw it on the field!

Last edited:

if LSU wins again, i see it as a waste of time watching one team better the other team twice (i already freakin' knew LSU was better!).

This is the only statement that people should need to see. Why should bama get another chance? They already lost to LSU, and at home none the less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back