• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP! NEBRASKA VS INDIANA - TD AMERITRADE - 1:00 CENTRAL - 5-25-14

Darin will speak soon. Now, hi lites

19,965 fans :thumbsup:

Only Husker fans can accomplish that feat :bow:

Again, "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA"!!

:koolaid:

Last edited:

As much as I hate to say it, Indiana was mentally tougher than Nebraska. They forced the action and pushed Nebraska into silly errors.
Live to fight another day I guess. On to Friday.

As much as I hate to say it, Indiana was mentally tougher than Nebraska. They forced the action and pushed Nebraska into silly errors.
Live to fight another day I guess. On to Friday.

And those are the kind of teams you want to be playing. It will just make us better. Any team any where any time.

CBob makes this the best baseball forum in the B1G, if not the Country!

I know there are several other people that help, but he is the main man for me when it comes to Husker Baseball.

Thanks!

CBob makes this the best baseball forum in the B1G, if not the Country!

I know there are several other people that help, but he is the main man for me when it comes to Husker Baseball.

Thanks!

Hey, that's wonderful to say, coming from BS! :lol: Couldn't reist that, BuffSurveyor :)

Thank you :salute:

Disappointed that we didn't win, but at least this week goes a long way towards dragging Big Ten baseball kicking and screaming into the modern era.

Disappointed that we didn't win, but at least this week goes a long way towards dragging Big Ten baseball kicking and screaming into the modern era.

It's a great start, thanks to Darin Erstad! :thumbsup: We are not done, yet. We have a wonderful future, thanks to Coach Erstad :woohoo2:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back