• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barfy reddit AMA fail

Ok, this made me laugh

Apparently, a subset of Nebraska fans showed up early, and started “either insulting or asking bizarre, antagonistic questions about a 21-year-old championship vote.” This caught the Reddit moderators off guard because they weren’t aware that Nebraska fans would hold onto a grudge that long against Barfknecht.

Never been a Barfknecht fan. In fact this is the first time I ever spelled his name correctly. But when it comes to him versus social media, its a no brainer for me. Lee wins. That is why I like HM, they actually try their best to maintain some decency in our debates. Not sure this was newsworthy. Lee is just a click bait hack from decades past. He is an agent of ire anytime he does anything. I always know when I am going to disagree with what's written in an article, its that moment when I see that it was written by him. I am surprised that he didn't say 'get off my lawn'.

Reddit had to know exactly what they were going to get, and they loved it. Jon Johnston demonstrated his understanding of the term click bait.

Last edited:

Call it Karma or whatever. When you decide to be the antithesis and continually perpetuate the same rhetoric, this is what happens. I havent read his stuff in many years and will continue to CHOOSE not to. He CHOSE to accept the interview and paid the price. I bet that smug smirk was absent just long enough to realize he is now about as big as a minute. End rant...GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back