• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Banker out

I heard he was possessed and refused to undergo a exorcism.
I also heard he is a Trump voter and the players were refusing to come play at NE unless he was fired.
Or or or... maybe He was running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza shop in Lincoln.

The players got rid of Connie Yorrie. Maybe the players were complaining about Banker. That could have been a key factor. Who knows? You certainly don't.

I wonder what sells more papers/subscriptions?
Portraying a positive working relationship between an Athletic Director and his Head Coach?
Or insinuating that there are problems between an Athletic Director and his Head Coach?

Since Shatel didn't know the reason, he should have gone with the totally responsible drunken sex harassment cover up. Nothing wrong with that. At all.

That's great but it doesn't address my question to you.

So have you seen other coaches being specific about why they fired a coach? If not why bother to comment on this one.

No, never. And that is why we don't know why it happened this time...which is exactly the point I am making.

And you have to admit, you don't know if this was Eichorst's decision or Riley's.

If you chose to blame him for TA, RF, the OL, and all the injuries...then you don't know close to whatr folks around here think you do. Your post is so far off base that I'd call it ludicrous. DL is outstanding.
Lol - blame game is fun. Funny we had efficient offenses the year prior to him coming here. DL is above average, but one of the best in the nation? He needs the Hubble telescope to see what's going on in that stratosphere.

No, never. And that is why we don't know why it happened this time...which is exactly the point I am making.

And you have to admit, you don't know if this was Eichorst's decision or Riley's.

And I don't care. Banker is gone, that's the only thing that's important.

And you've now made my point. No one is ever going to know the true story, so why even start a discussion about why. That is unless a person is just looking to stir up some drama, where none may exist.

Shatel is in the business to stir up drama, so I can see that. But since no one here knows anything, to ask why is merely an attempt to stir up forum drama.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back