• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked As Huskers aim to recruit from the 'inside out,' the Show-Me state is loaded with targets in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently so. Lawrence Pavillion. I've spent many a weekends there in the last couple of years, and will for the next several as well. Both my girls are club players.
Lol, sure makes for long days. What age group? Mine is 14. We won the silver, but those girls from KC were 13 and really good. They won gold.

Lol, sure makes for long days. What age group? Mine is 14. We won the silver, but those girls from KC were 13 and really good. They won gold.
WOW. We likely play you. We played the 13 year olds. We are 14 as well SKC 14-1. We took 3rd in Gold. We collapsed against the 13 year olds after being way up. Lost 2-1. Our girls aren't as mentally tough as they need to be yet. They get punched in the face and they can't handle it right now.

WOW. We likely play you. We played the 13 year olds. We are 14 as well SKC 14-1. We took 3rd in Gold. We collapsed against the 13 year olds after being way up. Lost 2-1. Our girls aren't as mentally tough as they need to be yet. They get punched in the face and they can't handle it right now.
KVBC. That's our team their name is Smack'd. We were in purple. My daughter was Labero, short blonde in a white shirt that thinks floor burns and bruises from diving all over is cool.

KVBC. That's our team their name is Smack'd. We were in purple. My daughter was Labero, short blonde in a white shirt that thinks floor burns and bruises from diving all over is cool.
Yeah I remember playing you guys for sure. Have played you several times if I recall. My daughter is an outside hitter. Tall red head who bought her Adidas Vball shoes because that's what the Husker girls wear! Rest of her team wears Nike. I am virtually always in a Nebraska something. Hat, Shirt, sweatpants, whatever.

Yeah I remember playing you guys for sure. Have played you several times if I recall. My daughter is an outside hitter. Tall red head who bought her Adidas Vball shoes because that's what the Husker girls wear! Rest of her team wears Nike. I am virtually always in a Nebraska something. Hat, Shirt, sweatpants, whatever.
Lol, I probably said something to you about husker gear. We will have to hook up next time we're in the same complex.

Lol, I probably said something to you about husker gear. We will have to hook up next time we're in the same complex.
Whoa. I don't like you like that. I mean sure, we can say hi and all...... but I'm there to watch volleyball. Not hook up with a random guy off the internet!

Will definitely have to hook up though!

Whoa. I don't like you like that. I mean sure, we can say hi and all...... but I'm there to watch volleyball. Not hook up with a random guy off the internet!

Will definitely have to hook up though!
:Lol:. I'm the guy that's always looking at Huskermax on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back