1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Arrest made in Frost home burglary

Discussion in 'Football' started by Nemesis, Aug 9, 2018.

1. solesrfr

solesrfr Travel Squad 5 Year Member

Ding

C

2. Bugsker

Bugsker Recruit

Waste of perfectly good Runzas:Drool:Throw anything but Runzas

3. Vinosker

Vinosker Recruit 2 Year Member

Exactly

4. huskerman1

huskerman1 Red Shirt 5 Year Member

I would doubt she was wearing a shoe that fit SF. Nonetheless, there really was a burglary and not just misplaced stuff.

5. joncarl

joncarl Nobody important 10 Year Member

Post #27. Doesn't mean she is guilty but she was not arrested for possession but for the burglary.

Vinosker likes this.
  6. HUSKER HOT SAUCE

HUSKER HOT SAUCE Six Strings Stranger 2 Year Member

Punishment for her and any accomplices, put them in bright orange shirts, that say, FROST WARNING on both the front and back, and make them pick up trash on the highways and streets around Lincoln, for the rest of the year. Then, have unhappy Runza eaters, throw half eaten Runza's at them, or better yet, Taco Bell food at them.

7. katymac

katymac Red Shirt 2 Year Member

Couple hundred hours of community services and watch game tapes of the last two year's.

8. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor All Big 10 10 Year Member

Send her to Ohio State to clean UM's waste for 12 months. Call it services hours.

9. Hooked on Huskers

Hooked on Huskers I'm old as a rock 2 Year Member

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  10. Huskerthom

Huskerthom Blackshirt 2 Year Member

When we heard about this my son asked. "Do you think they are meth heads?" I would say that is a good guess. Regular thieves with all of their synapses still firing would have walked in and said. Oops this is the house of the most popular guy in NE. let's just back out quietly. Or at the least they would not have stolen stuff so easily identifiable.

The gaming system. OK. once you started taking those Duck shoes etc. Really??? If you wear them you get caught. If you sell them...you get caught. Show them to a friend...you get caught. Seriously there has got to be some strong drugs involved.

BTW part of the reason he said this. I have a meth head nephew doing time for stealing stuff from a police lot.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  11. HuskerInTexas

HuskerInTexas Red Shirt 2 Year Member

I didn't see in the Hail Varsity article but did the CraigsList postings end up being real???

12. Huskerthom

I did not hear about this. What is this about?

13. Pops

Pops I have squandered my resistance 10 Year Member

and the stigma is alive and well

14. Huskerthom

The Stigma against Meth heads? While they are using Meth heads do some pretty stupid stuff. Lack of sleep will make you believe almost anything. Are you saying this is not true?

Look I am with you that we need to try to get addicts help. However saying that they do not do ridiculously stupid, risky things while they are using is just naive. The same goes for all addicts of hard drugs. Whether it be Heroine, Cocaine, Meth even those addicted to alcohol. Often present a risk to themselves and those around them. They also get arrested for some of the stupidest crimes known to mankind.

Are you arguing the addicts do not do things that people who are not high would not do? If so my experience with my cousin and two nephews has shown me otherwise. I also saw meth heads in the Corps do really stupid things.

I saw a Meth head in Cali try to steal the collection basket from the altar while the church was full of people. What person who is not high would try that?

15. Scoob N Lincoln

Scoob N Lincoln Recruit

Yes Runza will still be in the stadium. I sell them the foam coolers they haul the Runza's around the stadium in. The Runza owners are born and raised in Lincoln. They are very classy folks and run a really great operation.

Vinosker and joncarl like this.