• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any Other Vikings Fans?

I'm going to say something crazy ... please bear with me.

I watch football to watch the game itself.

Pregame analysis, National Anthem, halftime analysis and antics, prolonged timeouts, commercials ... that all generally bores me and I tune out. :oops:

I love me some football. And I'm sorry to confess that. Forgive me.

BTW, I nearly typed "bare with me," which is also fine. Feel free to get naked with me!

I am rooting for the most southern teams...Jacksonville and New Orleans....so that their fans can "enjoy" visiting Minnesota in the dead of winter and experience -20 degree temperatures (not including the wind chill). ;)

This Viking fan is absolutely stunned my team lucked out a win
Kase keenum running around like Ron kellog after that miracle

I still can't believe that happened. I'm happy for the Vikings. That was piss poor tackling by that safety.

I have family who are huge Vikings fans.
15fba36b4f6d06807758a23d4b75ba8f--toast-vikings.jpg

This Viking fan is absolutely stunned my team lucked out a win
Kase keenum running around like Ron kellog after that miracle

I kept thinking that maybe the Vikings would lose on another missed kick. How dreadful would that be for Vikings fans?

I kept thinking that maybe the Vikings would lose on another missed kick. How dreadful would that be for Vikings fans?
It would have been the worst. Thankfully this was kept off the foot of a kicker. I still have nightmares about '98 and cringe whenever someone mentions chip shot field goals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back