• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Reason to be Excited About This Team

Bigger Ed

XL Cranial Shield w/ Auxiliary Vision Enhancement
5 Year Member
“My philosophy is, your value to our defense is directly related to how far away you are from the football when the whistle is blown,” Chinander said. “And if you can’t get close to the football when the whistle is blown, then you’re going to stand by me or go somewhere else. And if you can’t do that in practice, you’re going to stand by me or go somewhere else.”

Husker 247

Nice article, Chinander says some good stuff and makes sense. I will take it all with a grain of salt until I see how the games go. Over the past years, I have heard all this talk multiple times. I really hope it is different this time. GBR!!!
It a refreshing difference from, "the strain." To my recollection, the defensive philosophy since He Who Shall Not Be Named, with possible exception with Pelini, has been less than aggressive.

It a refreshing difference from, "the strain." To my recollection, the defensive philosophy since He Who Shall Not Be Named, with possible exception with Pelini, has been less than aggressive.

Even Pelini did an awful lot of 'bend but don't break' stuff. Got away with it in the Suh and Crick days, but as you know, we gave up an awful lot of rushing yards afterwards.

These guys are simply the best coaching staff in the country right now. It shows in everything they say and do.
Everything I have read and heard and seen from UCF points in that direction. I feel they can bring out the nasty in these kids and get them flying to the ball. On the other hand, talk is just talk. Come September 1st we will see it in action. Hope it all pans out! If the Zips score more than 10 and the Big Red score less than 40, I will brace myself for another season of 6 or fewer wins. If the Zips are held to 10 or fewer points and the Huskers score more than 41, I will be happy as Texas.

We've had more than our fair share of those recently

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back