• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Reason to be done with the NFL

No Fun League has been over for year in my book. It is so boring compaired to college.

One player will not make me abandon the NFL. Go Raiders!!!

C

More than one player. How do you turn down 12 million a year when that is already a couple million more than the next closest RB? Selfish, himself above all else. I am a Steelers fan as well, I don't want him hurt but trade is selfish but to cleveland.

More than one player. How do you turn down 12 million a year when that is already a couple million more than the next closest RB? Selfish, himself above all else. I am a Steelers fan as well, I don't want him hurt but trade is selfish but to cleveland.

Market value dictates and I am okay with that. Is he and many other selfish? Sure but I am not going to let that detract me from watching the absolute best compete in the game of football. Now trading him to Cleveland is a good idea as is tagging him so he is locked in for less money this year and then saying goodbye after the season.

C

Market value dictates and I am okay with that. Is he and many other selfish? Sure but I am not going to let that detract me from watching the absolute best compete in the game of football. Now trading him to Cleveland is a good idea as is tagging him so he is locked in for less money this year and then saying goodbye after the season.

C

What he's asking for is way over the market value. There has to be something else going on behind the scenes.

About the only NFL game I watch at all during the season is the Sunday night game, and that is usually only the second half. It is football, but not really that exciting.

Kinda funny the criticism the NFL gets about money etc. When college football is as bad from top to bottom. The corruption, back room deals and money of the bowls is worse than players pushing their salleries up. No shortage of boring games either.

C

Kinda funny the criticism the NFL gets about money etc. When college football is as bad from top to bottom. The corruption, back room deals and money of the bowls is worse than players pushing their salleries up. No shortage of boring games either.

C

You definitely have a point and I agree. I don't watch or follow the NFL. However, college football has much more parity compared to the NFL. The NCAA still has to deal with corruption and major profiteering off students, but it still fails in comparison to the NFL imo.

You definitely have a point and I agree. I don't watch or follow the NFL. However, college football has much more parity compared to the NFL. The NCAA still has to deal with corruption and major profiteering off students, but it still fails in comparison to the NFL imo.

I love the parity that has progressed over the past couple decades in college, just wish the little guys would have got a better deal with the championship bowl. NFL has some parity, Patriots and everyone else. :Mad:

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back