• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Change in Schedule

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
BTN just announced that the Maryland/Purdue game will be the final game of the day. So, The Minnesota/Northwestern game will be at 9:00 am on Friday, and the Nebraska/Iowa game will follow that one at approximately 12:30 pm.

They didn't, but I am sure that it will be.
I was sure it would be covered on the Big10Network on TV but I'll be at work but could still get it on my MacBook if they have it on btn2go.... absolutely love watching it on that app as it is full HD streaming and you can replay, slow motion... it works like a DVR.:cool:

I was kinda hoping Minnesota and Northwestern would have played. With a 11:15 start, they could have been done by 1:30 or 2:00. :)

If the tournment does excellent in attendence and management (it will) it could be left in Omaha for a long time. Why would the BIG move it when it's WELCOMED in Omaha and attendence will greatly increase IMO. Not much of a tournment when fans don't show up.......

Last edited:
Speaking of attendance. Did anyone see the picture of the Big East Tourney first games in Omaha yesterday? Even the Jays game was abysmal.

If the tournment does excellent in attendence and management (it will) it could be left in Omaha for a long time. Why would the BIG move it when it's WELCOMED in Omaha and attendence will greatly increase IMO. Not much of a tournment when fans don't show up.......
Werner Park?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back