• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Android HuskerMax Forums app

Hu5k3r

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Does this work or not? It kept telling me I had the wrong credentials. I used the same credentials I use to sign in.

Anyone have any experience with this app?

Does this work or not? It kept telling me I had the wrong credentials. I used the same credentials I use to sign in.

Anyone have any experience with this app?
It works on my phone, and my Kindle, but it works very poorly. I occasionally use it when I'm out of town, but mainly just to read, posting with android, fuggedaboutit!!!

I have a droid that I access Huskermax with on a daily basis. However, I use Chrome to access the Huskermax forums. I have little to no problems when I do this. I was unaware that there was a special app for Huskermax.

I have a droid that I access Huskermax with on a daily basis. However, I use Chrome to access the Huskermax forums. I have little to no problems when I do this. I was unaware that there was a special app for Huskermax.
There isn't anymore. With the migration to the XenForo BBS the old HM app is no longer compatible. It's a mobile friendly site but not an app.

Last edited:

@husker6 is correct the bbs app will no longer work. Xenforo has a nice mobile version that works well on the phones. As well the huskrybites app does not work anymore either with the main site.

Last edited:
Has something changed regarding the mobile version? The layout is completely different on my phone now, and you can't even access the bbs.

I can't even look at it at all. Been that way for almost a week. Had to get on and sign in from my work iPad to post anything. Very irritating.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back