• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked All you HuskerMax know it alls, answer me this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
So many of you are so sure that Stoopsy is going to go to tOSU. If so why hasnt this been announced??? As he himself said, so many of you think "Because I am from Ohio, and I coach defense that I am going to Ohio State, thats like trying to make 2+2=6." So really guys, how are you guys so sure he isnt a candidate for us?? TOSU must be waiting out of respect for some coach to take another job before they announce the hire!!!

I am basically fine with whoever due to the fact that we have Boseph, but man, I love the negative nancies that know everything around here and know that he is not even a candidate.

Why have you worked yourself in a tizzy over this?

Stoops isn't coming here. When he doesn't, I hope you're prepared and don't jump off of a cliff or anything. He'll either be at OSU or OU IMO.

I think the most likely scenario is we promote JP. And after that? Perhaps promote Ganz to a staff position (and then Stai to a GA position).

I don't think Stoops is going to go to OSU. Why would he. Meyer comes in and tells the world how he begged Fickel to stay on and be his DC and now we are to believe Stoops will be a co-DC with this kid. No way.

Stoops has told a reporter if Bo called he would be interested. Never have known him to be a liar.

So does Bo want another ego? He knows Stoops, they are friends but more importantly have worked together. Stoops has to know Az and Ca for recruiting; places we are recruiting in and now have lost the Coach who has been recruiting there.

He may not come here but it sure isn't out of the question.

we need to look outside the husker family/youngtown connections. we can't always look inside this...talk about tunnel vision. JIMO.

Stai will be at FAU with Carl. Ps, not a tizzy, just humored by the know it alls.

I'm a know-it-all-genius and I think it's a matter of money. Assuming we even want him, we'd have to pay a lot for him and I don't know if we would. Bo doesn't even make that much compared to similar programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back