• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ALDS: Rangers v. Blue Jays

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
There isn't a team I hate more in baseball than the Jays. This should be a highly entertaining series.

Go Rangers!

Go Rangers...can't stand the Jays.

Although, I am hoping for a Cubs/Indians series.

What's with all the Blue Jay hate? They're not my favorite but I always kind of liked those late '80s/early '90s Jays teams with Jimmy Key, George Bell, Crime Dog, Barfield, Dave Stieb, Tony Fernandez, Boomer Wells, etc.

What's with all the Blue Jay hate? They're not my favorite but I always kind of liked those late '80s/early '90s Jays teams with Jimmy Key, George Bell, Crime Dog, Barfield, Dave Stieb, Tony Fernandez, Boomer Wells, etc.

...Joe Carter.

A lot of the hate stems from Bautista.

Their fans on reddit are abysmal. Other than the Orioles, the worst online fanbase I have run across.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back