• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ALABAMA

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Alabama is by far and away, the BEST team in the country, again. I honestly hope that that pisses those of you that hate the South off, as I find that funny. I personally don't give a rats hairy ass about Bama, but the South has proven time and again, that it's the real deal when it comes to sports. Prove me wrong.

Bama is the best team in the country. Agreed.

The South is the real deal in sports? No.

The South has great football because they emphasize it above everything (including the rules, if they get in the way). Baseball is good too.

Volleyball, basketball, wrestling, hockey, ... Not so much.

Alabama is by far and away, the BEST team in the country, again. I honestly hope that that pisses those of you that hate the South off, as I find that funny. I personally don't give a rats hairy ass about Bama, but the South has proven time and again, that it's the real deal when it comes to sports. Prove me wrong.
This has a really weird, Southern inferiority thing to it. :Confused:

Last edited:
I don't think Alabama has ever been far and away the best team in the nation until this year.

I am not sure anyone can beat them and I am not sure anyone can make it close.

I don't think Alabama has ever been far and away the best team in the nation until this year.

I am not sure anyone can beat them and I am not sure anyone can make it close.
I'm sure they'll find a way to lose to someone. For all the hype, they've still only had one undefeated season under Saban. That was all the way back when Bo Pelini's Huskers almost caused BCS chaos and a defensive lineman was a Heisman Trophy finalist.

This has a really weird, Southern inferiority thing to it. :Confused:
Nah, more like an alcohol fueled post. LOL. I don't dislike Bama the way I do Texas, PSU and FSU, but they are in my second tier group of teams I dislike. :O O:;)

I'm sure they'll find a way to lose to someone. For all the hype, they've still only had one undefeated season under Saban. That was all the way back when Bo Pelini's Huskers almost caused BCS chaos and a defensive lineman was a Heisman Trophy finalist.
Let's actually hope they find a way to lose a couple of games this season, that would be fitting indeed.

LOL, gee, I wonder if Kansas, Iowa State, South Dakota and other of the Great Plains states were claiming the glory of the early 70's and during TO's 60-3 run? Someone said this thread smacks of Southern inferiority, and of course, it does.

Want a better taste of it? Spend some time in Alabama...I think its Spanish for "dump." I'd hate to tell you what Mississippi means.

Last edited:

LOL, gee, I wonder if Kansas, Iowa State, South Dakota and other of the Great Plains states were claiming the glory of the early 70's and during TO's 60-3 run? Someone said this thread smacks of Southern inferiority, and of course, it does.

Want a better taste of it? Spend some time in Alabama...I think its Spanish for "dump." I'd hate to tell you what Mississippi means.
True. Alabama even makes Nebraska look nice. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back