• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Akoy Agau

Not that they wouldn't, but if I was a coach recruiting him I'd keep a good relationship with him and Behrens just in case he decides the first stop isn't working out. With so many transfers these days you just never know.

I think I read somewhere that over 400 D1 players are transferring this year...maybe that's the norm but I wouldn't think so.

I would assume they will....but that is a good point. I am rooting for him to succeed but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him go to a power like UConn or Georgetown and have someone playing in front of him and then have them sign someone with just as much clout as Akoy and have him get lost in the shuffle. I think he's a better talent than others that may have had that happen to them, but it can happen to anyone.

I heard he made a surprise visit to Coach Miles. Any one hearing how it went? Do we have a shot?

With UCONN getting banned from postseason you wonder if that helps eliminate one of the schools that will be in on Agau?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back