• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Absolutely Clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not putting stock into what he's saying....obviously. I'm also not expecting him to throw players and assistants under the bus. Did you even read the article? It's just dumb to say that[/SIZE] there's no issues, except in games. Plenty of other things to say instead of that.

Yes, that stuck out like a sore thumb!

I didn't read the article. I listened to the press conference though and it sounded a lot more to me like a man admitting that the results on the field are subpar. I think you're looking for crap to bitch about because you're angry that the team sucks. Most fans do this.

"I think you're looking for crap to bitch about because you're angry that the team sucks. Most fans do this."

So, we just sit back and accept this piece of work? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn right we'll bitch!

Hopefully, the greasy wheel gets the grease: One can of bitch to the coaching staff, please?

I take these press conferences as goodbye speeches really. He isn’t going to talk about fixes because he is leaving. He isn’t going to throw kids or coaches under the bus because it is all moot after 8 more quarters.

Well lets discuss the previous 30 months prior to the last few weeks. Even though you have claimed to have finally seen it. You still lash out at posters in the Riley-apologizing way. You probably don't see it but you self admittedly have been a little slower coming around to the reality of MR than most. And that is fine. Just would be nice not to hammer on the guys that saw it much earlier.

Hard to believe, anyone can accept what is happening; MR has failed miserably, and we have a right to bitch!

well you are correct here, his guys mostly have stayed on track with a few wayfaring blacksheep 420 moments here and there. He has lost with dignity.

........lost with dignity? What the heck does that do for anyone? No one says, MR is undignified; we don't like the sad product he has sown!

Last edited:

I guess we all read what we want to read. But I see Riley saying he has a great bunch of kids with no off the field problems. So many places have off the field distractions, big off the field distractions, and we haven't seen that.

So, deferring from the subject of our record satisfies all? Sure, our kids are great kids, and there seem to not be much of anything wrong going on outside of the university. Again, we are miffed over UNL's record, not the deportment of the kids!

So, if that is the case, MR tried to change the subject of his record being discussed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back