• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A Season to Watch

A message from Isaiah: "I think we can make a lot of noise this year."

Last edited:
Suns out, guns out! Looks like he's done some work in the weight room. The last time Nebrasketball released "Husker Power" index numbers, I think Isaiah was a freshman. I'd like to see them release that again, just to make sure that he's rewriting the record book.

This is interesting. The first shot is Heiman, Costello and Thorbjarnarson running a three man drill. Dedoch Chan appears to be in the background.

It includes Tanner Borchardt jumping (twice!) between seconds 17-19. Amir looks really fluid - I think he's going to play a lot this year. Both Allen and Burke look like they move really well with the ball.

There's some guy with longer hair around 32.5 seconds that doesn't look familiar... maybe it is just a tired Trueblood.

Last edited:
Aren't they all?

But seriously...seems to be some big expectations this year. It will be interesting to see it play out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back