• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A Man Paid His DMV With 300,000 Pennies

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member
And It Took Workers Over 12 Hours To Count Them

The Virginia man was sick of the local DMV wasting his time, so he decided to pay the sales tax on his two cars with wheelbarrows full of coins.

sub-buzz-21169-1484271639-1.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/worth-every-penny?utm_term=.iiwPY2B85o#.hmxaNwQ79e

Not sure what his point was. Now the other people waiting in line for renewals, paying sales tax, etc... probably had to wait even longer due to this guys actions. I would have been livid had I come in behind him to pay my sales tax and watched him put on such a production.

Passive aggressive crap that only hurt a few underlings who had to deal with it and the other people trying to do their business that day.

TM I'd love to pay the ex that way, but my child support gets paid to the county who pays her.

Passive aggressive crap that only hurt a few underlings who had to deal with it and the other people trying to do their business that day.

TM I'd love to pay the ex that way, but my child support gets paid to the county who pays her.

They do it that way here now but, not when I was paying mine. I hate that woman more than anyone on the planet. After our divorce, my youngest (oldest just turned 18) stayed with me for a week and then her Mother for a week. We did that for four years but I still got soaked to the tune of $800 per month. She was OK with taking it because it financed her and her loser, semi-employed alcoholic man's new house. I asked him once how it felt to have his woman's ex supporting his sorry ass.

Last edited:
They do it that way here now but, not when I was paying mine. I hate that woman more than anyone on the planet. After our divorce, my youngest (oldest just turned 18) stayed with me for a week and then her Mother for a week. We did that for four years but I still got soaked to the tune of $800 per month. She was OK with taking it because it financed her and her loser, semi-employed alcoholic man's new house. I asked him once how it felt to have his woman's ex supporting his sorry ass.
I completely understand.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back