• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

'95 Husker Highlight Tape & Greatest Of All Time Debate (Remixed)

Who is the greatest of all time?

• '95 Huskers

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • '71 Huskers

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Another team throughout history

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Yea, I remember going to the Colorado State game the next week in Lincoln and Frost was booed in Memorial... was kind of shocking, I felt bad for him...., then he killed Colorado St. and all was well again. GBR:cool:

Yea, I remember going to the Colorado State game the next week in Lincoln and Frost was booed in Memorial... was kind of shocking, I felt bad for him...., then he killed Colorado St. and all was well again. GBR:cool:
To this day he's unquestionably the strongest QB to ever play for the Huskers. He broke several records in the weight room and had no problem running people over. I loved seeing that from a QB!

Last edited:
Yea, I remember heading into the bowl game with Tennessee, there was an article that in one of the sport mags about poor ole Payton had a ruptured bursa on his elbow or knee and they were concerned it would hamper his performance. Then they had a picture of Scott standing there holding a football and BOTH his left and right elbow were all swelled up... but for Frost, that was nothing, they were still both attached! Dude could absolutely run through blocks and hit like a linebacker, true Husker warrior.

To this day he's unquestionably the strongest QB to ever play for the Huskers. He broke several records in the weight room and had no problem running people over. I loved seeing that from a QB!
Yea, I remember heading into the bowl game with Tennessee, there was an article that in one of the sport mags about poor ole Payton had a ruptured bursa on his elbow or knee and they were concerned it would hamper his performance. Then they had a picture of Scott standing there holding a football and BOTH his left and right elbow were all swelled up... but for Frost, that was nothing, they were still both attached! Dude could absolutely run through blocks and hit like a linebacker, true Husker warrior.
He was a state champion in the shot put, too.

He was basically a linebacker that carried the football and occasionally threw it as well.

GET TICKETS

Back