• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For Sale: 6 Tickets for Purdue

jwoods

Nebraska Alum Class of 2001
5 Year Member
Six in a row, on the aisle. Section 601. Good view, convenient restrooms/concessions. Minimal stairs to climb. These are my personal tickets. Face value = $65/each. Email [email protected]

Last edited:

I thought I had heard that David was looking for tickets to this game, not 6 but needed a few anyway.

You can't possibly have 5 friends.;)

haha, jerk! I actually had the wife and kid talked into coming with me as well as my neighbor across the street that was committed to play for Nebraska during the Callahan days. Unfortunately Jwoods sold them just before I could grab them.

I know I don't, that's why I traded them to you for the FSU game!

Tickets are sold pending payment. Thanks everyone. GBR

Didn't you just have family with? No friends? Those were good seats.

Didn't you just have family with? No friends? Those were good seats.
It was just my wife and two friends when we used your tickets. Family backed out and couldn't find any more friends.

You know I'm always there for you even though you insulted me on this thread . I'm waiting for you to come down to Oklahoma so I can return the favor for an OU game.

With my wife's niece being an OU cheerleader we may have to take you up on that. Do I have to cheer for OU?

Tickets are sold. Thread can be deleted......if JC and 71 are done talking of course.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back