• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

58 feet by 1100 feet video screen !!

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I previewed Alabama vs. Florida St opening game @ new Mercedes-Benz stadium. I noticed video screen ...... 58 feet by 1100. No, not 110 but 1100 feet !! Sixteen times larger than HuskerVision !! Circular screen 360-degree ring; looks like ribbon display but deluxe. I liked Daktronics, a South Dakota-based firm (South Dakota State Univ inventors). I hope new HuskerVision will be built in USA.

on Mercedes-Benz stadium .........

.... four CFB games will be scheduled; Bama vs. Seminoles, Vols vs. GT plus SEC CC game and NC game.

Be sure reserve seating at Huskers vs. probably Alabama in national championship game, January 8th 2018 ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Stadium
In January 2015, the Falcons announced the hiring of Daktronics, a South Dakota-based firm, to build the stadium's electronics display. The announced features include a circular 58-foot-by-1,100-foot circular LED board that would ring the opening of the stadium's roof, and would be "three times as large as the current largest single display board in the NFL" installed at EverBank Field in Jacksonville (also built by Daktronics).

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back