• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

55%

If I recall correctly, he didn't start until this year. Was a backup last year. Assuming there was a big difference in the game situations and number of attempts.

Not getting much to go on here. That’s ok I am also glad we have this kid. My gut says he is a career 55% guy. If so I see him moving to WR. I hear several of you just saying they will turn him into a passer. I think it’s possible they are not too concerned about making him into a QB when they can just bring in that kid they already have committed for 2020.

Playing QB in the past, I know a lot goes into that percentage and am not as concerned about it as many others are. I am more concerned with accuracy and decision making. 21 to 4 TD to intercetioin ratio tells me a lot of good decision making. Some incompletions are good- throwing the ball away to avoid a sack and live another down rather than forcing a throw into tight coverage or 50/50 balls. Itrust the staff and believe he will be just fine.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back