• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 5 * Tyjon Lindsey commits to Ohio State but NU is not eliminated from the Tyjon Lindsey race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe GFOA is confusing football with horse racing. You don't put down a prized player after an injury. Now a prized thoroughbred...

So you would pull Austin Allen's scholarship?
No...once we've made an offer AND it has been accepted, it is only ethical to honor it. But, that doesn't mean that you allow injured recruits to accept offers...instead, you pull their offer so it is not wasted.

Last edited:
I have to tell you its posts like this and others that make me post less and less in this forum. I spoke about it in another thread. The Recruiting Forum used to be a great place to come to share information and learn. The past 6 months to a year have not been fun or in many case real informative.

I don't want to have to wade through pages of wee weeing contests to get to get to some real information.

Note that a lot posters who contributed a lot to this forum are as tired of it as I am. Thus contributing less and less and I find that sad.

Community as a whole is going to have decide as whole if this what they want.

A dozen of so of us have taken our discussion off tis forum to actually talk about what is going on in recruiting with none of the stuff that is polluting many of the threads now in this forum.

RR

not messing around

I have to tell you its posts like this and others that make me post less and less in this forum. I spoke about it in another thread. The Recruiting Forum used to be a great place to come to share information and learn. The past 6 months to a year have not been fun or in many case real informative.

I don't want to have to wade through pages of wee weeing contests to get to get to some real information.

Note that a lot posters who contributed a lot to this forum are as tired of it as I am. Thus contributing less and less and I find that sad.

A dozen of so of us have taken our discussion off tis forum to actually talk about what is going on in recruiting with none of the stuff that is polluting many of the threads now in this forum.

RR
I know that you do everthing in your power to restrict this forum to a single opinion. Shocking to you that there might be second opinion on a topic. Not every adult interested in recruiting needs to have the same opinion as you to post on this board...I paid my $20 and do not consider this opinion remotely controversial. Tolerance...be accepting, you don't know everything and no one here is always right.

Last edited:
I know that you do everthing in your power to restrict this forum to a single opinion. Shocking to you that there might be second opinion on a topic. Not every adult interested in recruiting needs to have the same opinion as you to post on this board...I paid my $20 and do not consider this opinion remotely controversial. Tolerance...be accepting, you don't know everything and no one here is always right.

You could not be further from the truth I have no issue with opinions and in fact welcome them. What I have an issue with is pages and pages of wee weeing contests much like you and a few others have perfected on the football forum. But hey I will sit back and watch your 'contributions' to this forum. Its more than just me that has contributed and does not like where this forum has gone. Go head opinion away while your at lets see some contributions or have I missed those?

Last edited:

RR

Agreed wholeheartedly. It's the reason I quite contributing to what used to be a great forum....

I'm 58 years old with a torn meniscus as I type this and bursitis (under control with bone broth) and I'll be at the gym tomorrow morning working the heavy bag for 7 rounds. It's a very easy injury to overcome, especially for an 18 year old kid. It would be a different story had Lindsey blown out his ACL. Even then, a lot of guys (Adrian Peterson comes to mind) come back even stronger because of today's medical technology. Sure wish Sayers could have gotten his knee repaired with modern surgery techniques.

RR, I miss the unbiased postings in these forums about what was being said on the radio, and what thoughts were on how a recruit is feeling. Is there a way to create a forum simply for that, and nothing else. Maybe more like a blog with approved posters? Just miss coming here and seeing pertinent information about Husker recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back