• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 5* Micah Parsons: OV For Wisconsin Game/To decide 'soon' and enroll early

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, he is not coming here.

Maybe it was a different poster, and if it was my apologies, but didn't you basically make the same projection about Frost? Assuming that's accurate, and assuming that Frost arrives in a few days, which I also think you are now predicting, I like our chances with Parsons. ;)

Maybe it was a different poster, and if it was my apologies, but didn't you basically make the same projection about Frost? Assuming that's accurate, and assuming that Frost arrives in a few days, which I also think you are now predicting, I like our chances with Parsons. ;)

Parsons may or may not be at the press conference with Frost.

What I said early on in this drama is that I would not be surprised if Frost landed somewhere else. I never said he would not end up here. And, at this moment, he is not here. I also said that the entire state of Nebraska would implode if he did not come back to Nebraska. I never did think Parsons would commit to NU. If Frost is the new HC and he goes after Parsons, maybe there is a chance. Who knows?

Last edited:
What I said early on in this drama is that I would not be surprised if Frost landed somewhere else. I never said he would not end up here. And, at this moment, he is not here. I also said that the entire state of Nebraska would implode if he did not come back to Nebraska. I never did think Parsons would commit to NU. If Frost is the new HC and he goes after Parsons, maybe there is a chance. Who knows?

I would hope so. CFU's D is as bad as ours was.

No, he is not coming here.

Well I thought you did. Now I'm confused. :Confused::Eek::Biggrin:

Sure hope Parsons gets a phone call and revisits his thoughts about Nebraska, same for Bookie and the other decommits. They'll like what the new coaching staff has to say.

GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back