• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4* WR Manuel Allen re-opens recruitment; Update: Nebraska is the Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.scout.com/college/footba...pylon-7on7-las-vegas-day-one-recruiting-notes

"Corona (Calif.) Centennial receiver Manuel Allen decommitted from USC on Friday, but did say he'll continue to look at the Trojans moving forward. Allen said the four schools he's talking with the most right now are Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA and he plans to visit each program over the summer."
The only possible reason I can think of him considering Mississippi, is perhaps his grades aren't up to par. It's truly the "odd" out school here.

There are many reasons to consider Mi$$i$$ippi.

Whoa there Nellie. The$e are ba$ele$$ allegation$.
giphy.gif
hPEM7d8.gif

So he decommitted before SC cut him?

Perhaps. Not sure if USC would've necessarily cut him (high 4* after all).. but looking at the guys they brought in last year combined with the guys they are in line to potentially grab this year like Jalen Hall/Amon-Ra St. Brown it makes sense for Allen to look for greener pastures. Which NU definitely has.

Perhaps. Not sure if USC would've necessarily cut him (high 4* after all).. but looking at the guys they brought in last year combined with the guys they are in line to potentially grab this year like Jalen Hall/Amon-Ra St. Brown it makes sense for Allen to look for greener pastures. Which NU definitely has.
I'm not so sure we should welcome a kid who's afraid of competing for a position.

I'm not so sure we should welcome a kid who's afraid of competing for a position.
You know better than that...or maybe you don't. Kids look at rosters...the want to play early and often. Is it possible he sees a different/better opportunity at NU considering they missed out on meeting the WR quota for 2017 class? Sounds like smart kid...we could use him on this board as a counter measure.

You know better than that...or maybe you don't. Kids look at rosters...the want to play early and often. Is it possible he sees a different/better opportunity at NU considering they missed out on meeting the WR quota for 2017 class? Sounds like smart kid...we could use him on this board as a counter measure.
We just landed a stellar receiving class. I'm not saying we shouldn't take him; just wondering about a player who decommits because of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back