• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 * WR Joshua Moore is 'N' Update: 'Recruitment has been shutdown since 6/18, 1000% committed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that Nebraska hat Bookie has on.

It looks like somebody can't make up their mind on the right Nebraska Logo; so they threw on the hat every possible option that would satisfy all. Just stick with the lone 'N'; don't need to try and mimic an 'OU' hat.

What if that was the only one they had there for him to wear..... Yeah not the best of husker hats for sure.

He's also wearing a Miami bracelet. Who cares. Non story.

Last edited:
Bookie will be visiting Florida, Florida State, UCLA and Louisville. Unless Riley gets fired, I would be absolutely shocked if he decommits. But it isn't a good look to visit elsewhere - JMPO.

Unless he visits places and critiques the school to other kids. Sort of like, "The locker rooms at Nebraska are nicer" or "I like Nebraska's weight room more" that kinda stuff, putting the bug in the ear of some kids who might check out Lincoln after hitting it off with Bookie during an OV with him...

Why do kids have to commit before taking their visits? Why can't they have their top 5, visit each, sit down after, talk over the good and bad then base their decision on that, then select their top one and commit? I get I am 47 years old, but I don't understand the philosophy of what is going on today. If you want to commit then don't take the visits.

Do you not agree with my sentiment? This offense does need top WRs, does it not?

I have been on the record over and over and over that the offense we run needs top receivers. Anyone who actually follows this forum knows that already

As for your sentiment on recruiting as a whole I disagree most of the time with you for more than obvious reasons

However that is not what this thread is about and I do not want to see it hijacked or taken down another street.

I have been on the record over and over and over that the offense we run needs top receivers. Anyone who actually follows this forum knows that already

As for your sentiment on recruiting as a whole I disagree most of the time with you for more than obvious reasons

However that is not what this thread is about and I do not want to see it hijacked or taken down another street.
Well, I thought we were agreeing. Sorry if you thought I was trying to hijack the thread. That was certainly not my intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back