• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 * WR Joshua Moore is 'N' Update: 'Recruitment has been shutdown since 6/18, 1000% committed'

Status
Not open for further replies.

This tweet reminds me of all the people (including Sam McKewon who "doesn't get worked up over recruiting") that were absolutely freaking out when we didn't sign one from Texas and that Riley was letting the pipeline slip. All the while forgetting about Pelini not recruiting certain states during certain cycles.

It would be funny to dig up some of those threads.

EDIT: There's some gold in that thread, multiple thinking the sky is falling and one recruiting expert claiming Texas high school coaches don't even hear from Nebraska:
https://forum.huskermax.com/index.p...-for-huskers-for-first-time-since-1983.82430/

Last edited:
Here is hoping he sticks with NU. Welcome aboard, young man. You will not regret your decision to become part of the Husker family.

Last edited:

her is hoping he sticks with NU. Welcome aboard, young man. You will not regret your decision to become part of the Husker family.

Yep definitely going to have to continue recruiting him just as hard as they have been.

Will say that I found it hilarious just how HARD he trolled A&M in his commitment video :Biggrin:. May even suggest that this wasn't as close as Moore made it seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back