• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Safety Noa Pola-Gates is N (Signed LOI in December Officially Announced by NU tonight)

I think the "strain" should be left in the bathroom where it belongs. That is what I think of Diaco. I still think he needs to pay us back for that year of embarrassing defense!
Valsalva manuever. Diaco special I’m sure.

Several people on this board are already writing Bookie off lol. He's gonna make a lot of people eat some crow.

You know what sucks for me? I have a blackshirts hat that Bookie signed at the Spring game the day after he released his commitment video. I obviously don't take it personally but do regret that decision as an adult wanting a HS players autograph. I was in line and a lot of kids had shirts and hats signed by him. Makes me wonder how many of those have been donated/burned. I'll keep mine and maybe sell it one day when he is a stud in the NFL. :) LOL

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back