• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star QB Luke McCaffrey is N (from Valor Christian, CO)

This was a fun thread to read. Exciting news always is. As I sit in the heat in Austin Texas I dream of a early Frost warning...Think this was it.

Great to have him. He needs a year in strength and conditioning though. The Big will be brutal.

My thoughts exactly. He doesn't really seem like a natural QB, either. Seems like he's the best athlete on the field, so he's the QB by default. Maybe those who know more can enlighten me.

My thoughts exactly. He doesn't really seem like a natural QB, either. Seems like he's the best athlete on the field, so he's the QB by default. Maybe those who know more can enlighten me.
That's like most of the high schools in Nebraska put the best athlete at qb.

DONT KNOW where he'll play at but see a playmaker all over this young man.

DONT KNOW where he'll play at but see a playmaker all over this young man.
Let's face it, AM is playing like a 5*+ Dual Threat.
At best LM will play backup to AM for 2 years assuming he Red-Shirts given what we have see from AM so far.
Unless AM loses some of his magic or leaves early, LM will see the field for 2 years when AM is injured or mop-up duty.
I would be amazed to see him beat out AM, but maybe I would not say that if I saw any of his Valor games. Could have, but did not.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back