• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star OT Danielson Ike, 6-6, 300, from Kansas City

I am not sure how to interpret this, but so far my feeling is somewhere between comical and sick to my stomach.
Based on the 247 LInk, why did it take us over 6 weeks to offer this kid after his unofficial, and over 2 months after OU and Bama offered ?
I understand that our Staff is not going to make knee jerk reactive offers because some other top dog program offers.
We do our own evals before offers go out; I get that.
But why offer 6 weeks after they personally met the kid ?
Maybe he had a hangover on his unofficial day ?
Was he an academic risk and now we find out he will be OK ?

Anybody out there care to jump on me for wondering what is going through Greg Austin's brain with this ?

I am not sure how to interpret this, but so far my feeling is somewhere between comical and sick to my stomach.
Based on the 247 LInk, why did it take us over 6 weeks to offer this kid after his unofficial, and over 2 months after OU and Bama offered ?
I understand that our Staff is not going to make knee jerk reactive offers because some other top dog program offers.

Anybody out there care to jump on me for wondering what is going through Greg Austin's brain with this ?
The staff offered him initially a long time ago. This is the "official offer".

This is the part of the thread where you say "nevermind".

This is the part of the thread where you say "nevermind".
f1b73d76872a7267f691738c6621c7d9--gilda-radner-funny-people.jpg

The staff offered him initially a long time ago. This is the "official offer".
In the 247 Link, I see offers from OU and Obama and I think ISU, but I don't see one from us. I'll assume the full Offer story/history is not there in 247. So as others suggest....NEVERMIND.

In the 247 Link, I see offers from OU and Obama and I think ISU, but I don't see one from us. I'll assume the full Offer story/history is not there in 247. So as others suggest....NEVERMIND.
If you click on the "View Complete Team List" under the "College List" section, it shows the offer. The timeline that can be scrolled through doesn't always show all offers, visits, etc. It's all good.

I didn't know he got into coaching.
Obviously my fat fingers got in the way there; would never violate my fortune cookie proverb message made by Confucius Fortune Cookies Inc. That I kept under my pillow for 40 years : "One does not shoot flaming arrows of politics or religion into the crowd to reap the rapture of the community."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back