• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-star LB Nick Henrich is N (Consensus 4-star) Update NE Gatorade POY

Henrich had to leave the state championship game last night at the end of the first quarter due to knee injury. He did not return. MRI today.

Henrich had to leave the state championship game last night at the end of the first quarter due to knee injury. He did not return. MRI today.
I'm hoping it's his meniscus. Not sure how long he has been out, but reminds me of some other athletes who finally just tried to give it a go but couldn't due to it "catching" or something else. Crossing fingers for no ligament stuff tho that's probably just as likely.

I'm hoping it's his meniscus. Not sure how long he has been out, but reminds me of some other athletes who finally just tried to give it a go but couldn't due to it "catching" or something else. Crossing fingers for no ligament stuff tho that's probably just as likely.
I swear at the beginning of the game they talked about his knee and coming back from a 'PCL' injury. Is that what it originally was?

The article on the front page quoted Hickman as saying he was out 5 weeks and that he was getting PT twice a day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back