• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star Joshua Moore Decommits from NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythomas8

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
DQt5_yXUMAA5elJ.jpg

This class needs 4 to 5 receivers in it, so Frost and staff will have to continue going after guys to fill the spots that are open. Like it has been said before, Nebraska needs the guys who want to be in Lincoln, and Moore changed his mind.

Looking forward to see who the staff brings in. All will still be okay and work out.

Definitely disappointing loss in this class, but Frost very clearly came in with a plan with the type of prospect that he wanted to recruit, both from a skill set as well from a personality stand point. It's hard to say how much Moore figured into Frost's plans moving forward, but your going to see some different types of WR's commit to NU over the next few weeks.

Definitely disappointing loss in this class, but Frost very clearly came in with a plan with the type of prospect that he wanted to recruit, both from a skill set as well from a personality stand point. It's hard to say how much Moore figured into Frost's plans moving forward, but your going to see some different types of WR's commit to NU over the next few weeks.
Yep. We will be fine.

Please delete. I even searched the board before posting. Not sure how I missed the first post.

Definitely! The way this staff has attacked the recruiting trail in only a week is very impressive. Wish I had that youthful energy.

I think we knew this was coming but this class has Anton of work to do with noontime to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back