• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-star Florida DB Tiwan Mullen

Florida Husker

Travel Squad
10 Year Member

They’re high on my list. Nebraska has been recruiting me since they were at UCF very hard. The coaching staff moved but they still showed me love. Coach Dewitt, Coach Frost, Coach Fisher, we talk almost every day. They keep telling me I can have a big impact up there and I feel like I can be a good fit in their program. I expect them to do very well, especially with Coach Frost being back home. I feel like with what they accomplished at UCF they are ready to go into Nebraska, a bigger program in a bigger conference and do the same thing. I just feel like they’re going to do more and make into the Top 10

They like players from Florida. We are the best from top to bottom. I feel like nobody is better than us. We have the speed, we’re strong and I feel like we are the top-notch of football.

Isn't Pischel referring to Frost by quoting Tomlin? I don't think it says anything about admiration for Tomlin (who is in the NFL).

I feel like we can get him to shut it down afrrr this visit. He’s really vibing with our staff.

If we get Mullen to go along with Newsom, and with the news out of camp that both Clark and Taylor are surprising the coaches, does this make you feel better about the state of the position?

Wow. That kind of praise from Tomlin is gold.

Recruits should be giving us a 2nd look after that kind of praise.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back