• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska needs to make Pledger one of their offensive priorities for this recruiting class. I would make sure he regularly hears from Mike Riley, Donte Williams, Keith Williams and Danny Langsdorf - as well as Reggie Davis.

Needs to be THE offensive priority for this cycle imo. Not only does he upgrade the RB room, but gives NU another "in" at IMG that they could surely use (in addition to Bookie/Moore of course).

Last edited:

dont-feed-the-trolls-meme-03.jpg

Of course we do, but look again. That is not what he implied.
He said we need to make Pledger one of the top offensive priorities. He did not mention a single thing about the other RB's in the team. No implication there at all. YOU made the implication.

He said we need to make Pledger one of the top offensive priorities. He did not mention a single thing about the other RB's in the team. No implication there at all. YOU made the implication.

Exactly. You want the best you can get at each position, every year. That says nothing about the players you have on hand. If this guy is our top target, then you want your best recruiters on him. It's not rocket surgery.

Exactly. You want the best you can get at each position, every year. That says nothing about the players you have on hand. If this guy is our top target, then you want your best recruiters on him. It's not rocket surgery.
If it were rocket surgery, this was the first person I thought of to call...

armageddon-buscemi.jpg

Needs to be THE offensive priority for this cycle imo. Not only does he upgrade the RB room, but gives NU another "in" at IMG that they could surely use (in addition to Bookie/Moore of course).

Hard to put him over the class QB. IMPO the most important player in every class is the QB. IMPO Colson Yankoff is the #1 priority on offense and probably the whole class.

"needs to make Pledger one of their offensive priorities for this recruiting class. I would make sure he regularly hears from Mike Riley, Donte Williams, Keith Williams and Danny Langsdorf - as well as Reggie Davis."

I can understand the idea that getting a top RB in this class would be a good thing, but I have found that N2FL chooses his words carefully, plus the point about the extra emphasis by other recruiters has a point to it. I'm curious whether or JP is commenting on our current RB room more than just the point that we could use a top RB in this class.

But thank you all for your useless comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back