• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Dude....seriously. I am not old and any LADY that is about 18 years younger than me (but still of legal age), is OK to look at.
View attachment 11242

Anyway...we should use whatever LEGAL advantage we have with recruits. You think ASU or USC don't parade even younger girls around in short short shorts when a recruit is around. Juuuuust a bit creepier. Lighten up Francis.

Sorry everyone. Was just having a little fun. Back to the regularly scheduled program.
You want to equate yourself to 45, be my guest. This isn't about you, it's about a 17 year old looking at his best friends Mom and finding that a good reason to go to school somewhere.

Never said it was. Just having a little fun, but you went of the deep end, on a tangent, out in left field.

I hope Pledger comes here and gets to meet Mrs. Union-Wade.:dropmic:

Nebraska needs to make Pledger one of their offensive priorities for this recruiting class. I would make sure he regularly hears from Mike Riley, Donte Williams, Keith Williams and Danny Langsdorf - as well as Reggie Davis.

Nebraska needs to make Pledger one of their offensive priorities for this recruiting class. I would make sure he regularly hears from Mike Riley, Donte Williams, Keith Williams and Danny Langsdorf - as well as Reggie Davis.
I can appreciate your opinion, but what are you saying then about the RBs we already have on the roster?

I can appreciate your opinion, but what are you saying then about the RBs we already have on the roster?
Damn man, you just don't give up. Are you really that thick between the ears? It says those guys should be prepared to earn any and all playing time that they may get, as we are going to bring in the best possible talent we possibly can. If they are afraid of the competition, they should play at a lesser school.

Damn man, you just don't give up. Are you really that thick between the ears? It says those guys should be prepared to earn any and all playing time that they may get, as we are going to bring in the best possible talent we possibly can. If they are afraid of the competition, they should play at a lesser school.

^This x100. Regardless of who we have at any position the best thing the staff can do is continue to try and upgrade talent in each room. As the old saying goes competition breeds improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back