• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4* WR Joshua Moore Will Announce By Video On June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems obvious that Joshua has a strong interest in and genuine excitement for attending UNL. I don't believe that this is merely a teenager trying to gain followers on twitter or instagram. JM could change his mind a dozen times before he picks a school, but at this point the winds a blowing in Lincoln's direction.

I'd love to see both the Moore brothers in 'Husker Red, but getting one of them on campus will be a major coup.

Don't most colleges let football players do track too? I think of Herschel Walker at Georgia, etc...So any school he commits to would let him run track. No advantage

Don't most colleges let football players do track too? I think of Herschel Walker at Georgia, etc...So any school he commits to would let him run track. No advantage

No, some schools want you to focus on Spring ball and time in the weight room, not to mention keeping or catching up on academics. The other factor is being able to compete on a D1 track team. I'm just guessing, but I would think making a top 2 or 3 at some schools much harder than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back