• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* DE Ty Robinson is N

In the past this is the type of recruit we would lose out on in the end! Not this year! GBR!

Nebraska landed 4 of its very top targets (Robinson X2, Heinrich, and Benhart) and still look good for another top target Noa Pola-Gates.

Really, Lloyd Summerall was the only top target NU zeroed in on that got away--and he was always going to be a longshot.

From his post signing interview sounds like we just edged out Oregon. He mentions Frost’s demenour and culture as what stuck out at N.

I think family ties to the state helped too. Don't know if he visits unofficially if they didn't have that. At least not as many times as he did. Those visits helped build and strengthen his relationship with Frost and Dawson.

I think family ties to the state helped too. Don't know if he visits unofficially if they didn't have that. At least not as many times as he did. Those visits helped build and strengthen his relationship with Frost and Dawson.

No doubt. Probably is what opened the door for us in the first place, and having family in Nebraska equalizes the distance from his home to Nebraska vs PAC 12 teams. In his after signing interview he mentioned Frost and culture as the deciding factors.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back