• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3rd Round Tournament Match Ups on 12/8/17

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
THIRD ROUND
Friday, Dec. 8

All times CST

No. 4 Kentucky vs. No. 13 BYU, 11 a.m. ET on ESPNU

No. 1 Penn State vs. Missouri, 1 p.m. on ESPNU

No. 5 Nebraska vs. Colorado, 1 p.m. on ESPN3

No. 2 Florida vs. No. 15 UCLA, 3 p.m. on ESPNU

Michigan State vs. Illinois, 3 p.m. on ESPN3

No. 7 Minnesota vs. No. 10 USC, 5 p.m. on ESPN3

No. 6 Texas vs. No. 11 Utah, 8 p.m. on ESPN3

No. 3 Stanford vs. Wisconsin, 11 p.m. on ESPNU

https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/ncaa-womens-volleyball-tournament-2017-bracket-schedule-scores

Number of Teams Remaining From Each Conference

Big 10 6 (Including 3 of the 5 Unseeded Teams Remaining in the Tournament)
Pac 12 5
SEC 3 (Including 2 of the top 4 Seeds)
Big 12 1
West Coast 1

Last edited:

So, continuing to show no love for our Huskers!
BS, we have not been on tv. I have Directv, but would like to record it!

Last edited:

ESPN3.

If you have DirecTV, you can get ESPN3 for free. Not sure about Dish or cable providers...worth a look into it.
I think if you have anything that carries ESPN, you can stream ESPN3. I do it with my Playstation Vue login.

Last edited:
So, continuing to show no love for our Huskers!
BS, we have not been on tv. I have Directv, but would like to record it!

You won't be able to record on DirecTV due to game time. But, I think the ESPN3 games are kept online for later viewing.

I'm not entirely sure whether it works this way; it should be this or something very similar.

You just need to go to this link from any laptop or mobile device:
http://www.espn.com/watch/search/Nebraska

Click into the Colorado vs. Nebraska item.

You should get a pop-up asking for your online DirecTV login information, then the video feed should load.

You won't be able to record on DirecTV due to game time. But, I think the ESPN3 games are kept online for later viewing.

I'm not entirely sure whether it works this way; it should be this or something very similar.

You just need to go to this link from any laptop or mobile device:
http://www.espn.com/watch/search/Nebraska

Click into the Colorado vs. Nebraska item.

You should get a pop-up asking for your online DirecTV login information, then the video feed should load.

Sorry, wasn't clear enough. I like to record the games, so I can watch again.....maybe. :)

BTW, thanks for the info. :)

Last edited:

If you get big ten 2 go the games are kept for a while so you can watch again and again; at least a week.

I don't have it; thought it was too expensive, but I find I am wrong about that. Maybe, I'll just sign up, after all.

Go Ladies!!!! :)

I don't have it; thought it was too expensive, but I find I am wrong about that. Maybe, I'll just sign up, after all.

Go Ladies!!!! :)

BTN2GO is free if you have a satellite or cable provider that carries it. ESPN3 is similar.

BTNPlus is an extra cost where you get additional games for a monthly fee. We bought the $15/month all-teams access since we have a Husker & Hawkeye in the house. We'll keep it for basketball to get both men's and women's from both schools, then cancel after the season.

It's Gameday!! Might have to "work" from home today or find a small huddle room in which to stream the game...

Now you made me Google their roster. ;) Can't argue with your statement.

Oh yeah, tied 1 set a piece. UK up 8-6 in the 3rd.
Not to be arrogant, but I see nothing on the court from either team that the Huskers need to worry about if we bring our 'A' game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back