• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-Star RB Thomas Grayson is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measurable s. Pretty damn impressive. Some real giddy up form this young man...

• Positions: RB, WR
  • Height & Weight: 6'0" 190lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.45
  • Shuttle: 4.46
  • Vertical: 39.2
  • Bench: 245
  • 100 Meter Dash: 10.82

My first thought on who his running style reminded me of was Ahman Green. Good north and south running and burst...nothing too fancy with moves/cuts. Looks like he's about the same size and speed as he was too.

We should also take a look at some of his lineman! Those holes were huge.
I agree. It's hard to gauge his elusiveness when you have that much daylight blown out in front of you on his highlight video resume. He's had an awesome blocking front help him out. Will be curious to see what he has in front of him this season and how that affects his Star Bling.

I agree. It's hard to gauge his elusiveness when you have that much daylight blown out in front of you on his highlight video resume. He's had an awesome blocking front help him out. Will be curious to see what he has in front of him this season and how that affects his Star Bling.
you know he will get those kind of holes here!!!

Recruit by recruit, we get better and better!
Welcome Thomas, looking forward to watching you tear up the turf at Memorial Stadium!
:Balloons:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back