• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-Star RB Thomas Grayson is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker T. Washington plays a top notch schedule in Oklahoma. They are a very good program. I live in the area and I am looking forward to watching this young man in one of the local football broadcasts.

This kid is freaking fast. His initial 2* ranking will be a forgotten memory by the time he signs.

Getting into Tulsa is very nice. If we can get a foot into Union and Jenks as well............

Hopefully he and his father remember that Lincoln experience feeling for the next 10 months. Unless he gets injured he will likely improve his Star Bling through the 2018 season and become ever more difficult to keep that engagement ring on his finger as suitors come a knockin. Hopefully he won't forget who found him special early on.
Not at all surprised by this commitment. He said he was coming to both Junior Day and the Spring Game before even getting his offer. Like RR said, we have to recruit kids all the way to NSD, but I think this kid will be recruiting for NU the rest of the way.

Really, love the speed that he'll bring to the offense.

Great to add another verbal commit to the class! It would be even better to get a few more leading up to - or shortly after - the Spring Game.

It will be interesting to see what happens if offers from Oklahoma and/or Oklahoma St. arrive.

My guess is that we are not recruiting to a traditional RB position when we take someone like Grayson. He could play in a number of slots (assuming he can catch the ball) , and I think that will be the norm. So we shouldn't get too hung up on a position designation that kid has in high school. lf he's fast, big and tough enough, coordinated, and likes to play football, there are a number of positions at which he can line up.

With apologies to Sam McKewon, here are Blue Howl's Three Takes on the commitment of Thomas Grayson:
1) Based on his highlight tape, Grayson is definitely better than a high-2 star / low 3-star. His rating will go up.
2) It may be difficult to hold off OU and OSU once they get wise to him.
3) His high school team seems to have as many different uniform combinations as Oregon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back